Currently our San Francisco office is experiencing technical issues with phone lines. Please forward all your inquiries to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or to our contact number 1-877-787-2666. We`re working on resolving these issues as soon as possible and are sorry for any inconveniences it may cause.
China Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|5 daysturnaround||3 daysturnaround|
|Single entry visa valid for 3 months||$ 189.00||or||$ 230.00|
|Multiple entries visa valid for 6 months||$ 189.00||or||$ 230.00|
|Multiple entries visa valid for 1 to 10 years (available to US passports holders only)||$ 189.00||or||$ 230.00|
|Two entries valid for 3 to 6 months||$ 189.00||or||$ 230.00|
China Visa Requirements
- - Original, signed passport with at least 2 empty pages and 6 months of remaining validity.
- Filled out China visa application form. The actual application in English/Chinese must be typed in all CAPS ONLY! Right click and SAVE AS on this link. Type the form, sign it and bring/send together with the payments and other forms. If due to some reasons you are unable to fill-out on-line application form, we may assist you for an additional fee of $20 (this may delay processing by 2 days)
- Order and Payment authorization form.
- Passport-type China Visa photograph: 1 (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10)
- TOURIST/FAMILY CHINA VISIT VISA (L visa) applicants must provide one of the following supporting documents:a) For TOURISM CHINA VISA: Air ticket booking record (round trip) and hotel reservation. Note: The hotel reservation means printed confirmation carrying the name of the applicant from a hotel in China. Itinerary offered by a travel agent will not serve as a hotel reservation.You may get flight and hotel reservation for your visa here: https://www.flightbookingforvisa.com/
b) For FAMILY, PRIVATE VISIT CHINA VISA: Invitation letter from a Chinese organization, Chinese national or a permanent resident in China (both family and friends are allowed to provide invitation letter as long as invitor has a home in China and a China resident id number; the letter must be signed and may be emailed as an attachment). Note: US/Canadian passport holders residing in China on a permanent basis may also provide invitation letters along with photocopies of: front page of Canadian passport and document confirming status in China (work permit, residence permit, etc. Note: work permit, study, resident permit must be valid for not less than 6 months at the time of application). You may use this generic China visa invitation letter as general guideline. Clear scanned copy of both sides of China ID Card number is required.
- Multiple Entry Letter. If multiple entries are desired, a detailed letter explaining precisely why the multiple entry visa is necessary. The decision to grant or deny the Multiple entry visa to China lays entirely with the China Embassy.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply for Chinese Visa with their US passports only.
Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA (Work Permit, Study Permit, Permanent Resident Card)
- STUDENT VISA FOR CHINA:
Must also provide a copy of Foreign Student Visa Application Form
(JW201 or JW202) issued by the Chinese Ministry of Education and copy of
enrollment letter from receiving university in China.
EMPLOYMENT VISA FOR CHINA: Must also provide an employment license issued by the Chinese Ministry of Labour or a confirmation issued by the Chinese State Bureau of Foreign Exports for applicants to be working in an academic institution; an official invitation issued by a Chinese government agency; filled-out, stamped and signed Physical Examination Record for Foreigner.
CREW VISA FOR CHINA: The crew members of unscheduled or chartered flights or private air crafts or vessels - an official letter from the carrier, along with a name list of the crew members. Note: A landing/docking permit must be obtained prior to departure.
of Name Change– If the name in the new passport is
different from that in the original one, the official
document issued by authorities for name change should be
- Truthfully completed and signed Supplementary
Visa Application Form(V2011B) if
you are seeking to work (Z Visa) OR study (X Visa) in China,
if you are a citizen of a third country, OR if someone else
traveling with you shares the same passport with you.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your China visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
China Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- For a single, double or multiple entry business (F) China Visa one of the following supporting documents:a) Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit issued by a duly authorized unit in China (referring to the invitation form issued by the Chinese governmental departments, companies and social organizations authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry); orb) Invitation cards of various kinds of trade fairs(original or copy); orc) Letter of invitation issued by a state-owned enterprise, collectively-owned enterprise, joint venture, solely-owned or private enterprise and educational, cultural and scientific institutions, and conference sponsors or hosts. The letter must be issued on the inviting company letter-head, carry the signature of the executive as well as the seal/stamp of the company. The text of the letter must contain the general information of the invited person, like full name, date of birth, passport number and passport validity. The required number of entries also must be clearly reflected in the text of the letter.
Note, that email correspondence is not considered as invitation.
For the sample of how business visa invitation letter from private company should look like, click here .